Friday, February 15, 2013

I Will Wait For You

I don't really know what was going on,
Until I found that I was alone,
Without you here to hold my hand,
To make me back to the place where I belong to...

Sitting here waiting,
Waiting for the moment to see your smile again,
Where I can skip the knockin clock,
Where the place which is only you and me there...

I will wait,
Forget and forgive all the past,
Open the new tab,
Write over the blank page,
Drawing again and again your smiling face,
As my own inspiration...

I can't erase you on my mind,
Even I already tried,
Lost my mind,
Broke my soul,
But you still there,
More real than the real...

Even it was gone for three years ago,
But I will wait for you,
Until my hair turning grey,
Until my eyes blurry,
Until I can't spell my own name...

I will wait for you...

Jogja, 15 February 2013, 01:33

No comments: