Friday, September 12, 2014

Music and Me

I like Robert Johnson because he sing about freedom and not because he is black. I like Woody Guthrie because he sing about humanity and not because he is white. I like Edith Piaf because he sing about love and not because he is French. I like John Lennon because he sing about peace and not because he is English. I like Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, June Carter and Joan Baez with so much reason. I like psychedelic 60s music because they makes me high and not because I don't like high, I love high, I high in love. I like Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Brian Jones, and Kurt Cobain because they hard to explain and not because they die in 27. I like Thom Yorke, Julian Casablancas, Nick Albrook, Alex Turner because they're representative of the future music not because they're cool.

I like Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, and Lizts because their music makes me hungry with knowledge and not because I want to be looks cool.

Live your life, listen with reason and not because season.

No comments: